Cognitech Video Investigator Key LINK
Video Investigator is the latest major release of the world's first forensic video processing software suite, the ultimate video enhancement, clarification and 3D analysis package. It includes over 100 Real-Time Preview modules that process and analyze analog and digital surveillance video and still images from CCTV cameras, phones and portable devices. Video Investigator empowers investigators and forensic video analysts to extract the best evidence, computing faster and more intuitively than the competition. It is also the only software technology in the world that is capable of processing any part of any frame with individual parameters.
Cognitech Video Investigator Key
Multi-Channel Fusion combines two or more videos from different viewpoints together using perspective correction and fuses the information from different cameras together. Now with improved video control for use for frame accurate playback.
Through the use of revolutionary 3D multi-view registration, AutoMeasure accurately computes any linear, angular, and area dimensions, as captured in the crime scene photo images or CCTV video frames, such as: Human height, shoe size, dimensions of the vehicle, the angles between any lines and surfaces (trajectories for ballistics), areas for blood spatter analysis and measuring other human 3D biometrics.
TriSuite 64 is a complete suite of forensic multimedia software for video and image enhancement and contains patented methods of deblurring, denoising, and forensic reconstruction that can't be found in other forensic tools. TriSuite 64 was created by Cognitech, Inc. (founded in 1988) and was the worlds first Video Forensic Software Company to create tools for law enforcement to enhance video footage.
While there are many ways that different camera systems and videos can be enhanced by forensic software, the most common methods involve deblurring, denoising, and super resolution. Cognitech Video Investigator 64 includes all of these methods but also patented methods for even better results than can be achieved through basic methods. These include FaceFusion 3D, Frame Fusion, and Adaptive Deblur. You can see more methods in action by checking out our online interactive tutorials located here. Or click here for a full list of software features.
17. Real-time demultiplexing (#) converts multiple camera video source streams, such as multiplexed CCTV footage, into individual digital camera channels that can be stored in proprietary lossless compressed COG format (VIDEOZIPPER), processed or viewed, individually or together.
*Above items marked with a hashtag (#) indicate unique forensic video capabilities that are proprietary ONLY to Cognitech, Inc. due to issued and pending US and International patents of Cognitech, Inc.
*Above items marked with an asterisk (*) are designated computational design capabilities that are the leading edge of forensic video technology and are not commonly available to other competitors in the field.
3. To enhance CCTV footage it is important to be able to select and play the frame sequences that may or may not be connected on a time-line. The Movie Controller provides advanced video playback with audio support allowing the end-user to adjust which frames of video to playback, how frames are played back, and even synchronize multiple videos.
4. Smart Selection Window Tool provides end-user with a versatile set of tools to select single or multiple objects of interest quickly through the video frames. Seventeen different tools are available to deal with Selection operations.Save Selection is provided for a subsequent recall and use, to save the laborious selection process.
7. Frame Imbedded Glyph Markings provides end-user with ability to precisely mark video frame features (points, corners, edges, lines etc.) in accordance with subsequent needs as in the Reverse Projection or Multi-Frame Fusion for Vehicles Identification.
16. The VideoMap (VMAP) with Time and Trace Interactive Interface is a new Geographical Information System approach to video analysis. Have you ever wanted to have a tool to track a vehicle or a person from camera to camera? Merging Geographical information with the arbitrary number of video recordings provides valuable analytical tools to investigate multiple video streams data for purposes of determining the time sequence of geographically distributed events. VideoMap tools enable the investigators to chart the Geographical Trace of the vehicles and individuals depicted on multiple videos.
17. New Automatic Face Blocker filter will automatically blur faces and remove skin markings in images and videos as required by Courts. The end-user can select which individuals should or should not be Redacted. No tedious manual frame by frame blurring, all is done by an automatic detection algorithm.
19. End-users who enhance CCTV footage often need to secure the original video data, prior to performing video processing. Hash Tool allows the viewing and saving of the hash value of an image or video for Authentication. Current Hash values: MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-256.
20. EXIF Tool provides detailed Metadata data of a given image or video file for purposes of Authentication, codec analysis, Time Codes, GPS location id present. This data can be saved and re-opened at a later time.
21. Prior and during enhancing CCTV footage it is useful to employ various visualization tools that allow to view the graphical representation of the degraded and degradation corrected video images. The RGB Profile Plot plots the line scans of RGB channels separately, allowing for independent 2D numerical visualization.
26. The Component Information Window provides a detailed description of all images and video in Video Investigator including image dimension, color space, data format, and other important metadata.
27. A large assortment of denoise filters (#) provide both traditional and the most advanced methods for removing image noise without reducing clarity and features in evidence video (e.g. sensor noise and poor weather conditions).
35. Image Enhancement software methods also are useful to remove image/video degradation caused by the non-transparent light propagation between the target and the camera. The fully automatic proprietary Haze Removal filter (#) removes haze and fog from images and videos as wells as enhances low-contrast chromatic images in ways that are differentfrom the histogram editing.
Image Enhancement software is also useful in removing image degradation caused by the blurring processes, such as optical blurs, motion blurs, atmospheric turbulence blurs, general nature Gaussian blurs, diffraction blurs, blurs whose shape (kernel) can be adaptively computed. Deblurring is a staple in forensic image and video processing software. Check out these deblurring features in Cognitech Video Investigator.
43. Automatic histogram equalization, a particular image enhancement method that can be separately adjusted and applied to each video-frame or any part of the video-frame provides three different methods of automatically enhancing images and video to obtain the best histogram levels locally or globally (e.g. Morpho-Local Equalization (#) will equally enhance features in both under and over exposed regions of the image and in the presence of haze degradation).
48. Video Resolution Enhancement can be specifically adapted to resolve finer biometric face features. The FaceFusion3D Reconstruction filter (#) is the newest Cognitech patented technique that combines the principles of FrameFusion with 3D facial models allowing for the SuperResolution reconstruction of images and videos of human faces in full 3D rotational motion.
50. The Reconstruction Wizard (*) automates the video stabilization and mosaic reconstruction process for standard use cases. Video Resolution Enhancement with Reconstruction Wizard is a simplified integrated process which combines determination of the video-velocities with the reconstruction from multiple frames.
61. The Shape Matching filter (#) estimates the dominant motion between consecutive frames of a movie and produces velocity vectors used to properly account for motion, which is utilized in FrameFusion Reconstruction, Stabilization Reconstruction, etc. Shape matching will work when multiple object motions are present in the video (e.g. foreground and background motion).
65. Most image and video file formats are supported including: COG, CFF, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, AVI, BMP, CAL, CMP, CUR, DCM, FLV, FPX, GIF, ICO, IMG, J2K, JPG, M2TS, MAC, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MSP, MTS, MTV, OGV, PCD, PCT, PCX, PGM, PNG, PSD, RAS, RM, SCT, SWF, TGA, TIFF, TS, VOB, WBMP, WEBM, WMF, WMV, WPG.
69. 32-bit floating point (*) image and video content is supported for more numerical accuracy. All filter computations are done in floating point, maintaining the highest level of quality throughout the signal chain.
70. Cognitech Video Investigator and VideoActive provide frame based video playback allowing for easier and more accurate frame-by-frame analysis than traditional time based video playback software.